the YuYu the YuYu

You did it once again!

superb artwork, great animation, nice storytelling...please don't change!

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Well worth a few chuckles, good message.

I like the song more than I like the movie, but it all comes together nicely. Good job.

littleFoot littleFoot

I can't believe it was free to watch this!

This is absolutely amazing. I couldn't find anything 'mediocre' or worse about this movie if I spent hours trying. You deserve high honor for your work on this series. Please keep them coming!

Oh My God - Episode 3 Oh My God - Episode 3

Great art

other than that, i'm really not impressed. If you could make the story as interesting as the art, then you'll have something working for ya. But not a bad submission. I gave it a 3.

Days Of Our Lamps Days Of Our Lamps

Not bad...

In fact, I like it! Either you make these longer or continue the series? Either would be nice.

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Love it!

I don't have a single complaint about this one. Good style, and witty comedy. Nice battle sequences, and slick style. Could see this as a TV show if the social portion of the story were more developed.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

It was nice, but...

I gotta say, the only thing i really had a problem with on this one was the timing. everything seemed sooooo slooooooow....i could tell you were going for that anime feel, but for me, i really don't think it helped progress the story along at a good pace. some of the lines could've been read by the actors quicker, and there was so much hesitation in action that i wanted to stop watching half way through. i'm only giving you these criticisms because i think you had a good thing going here, you just needed to keep the pacing firing all the time. besides, if you make it faster, the people that pick up on jokes slower will have to watch it multiple times to get all the jokes and stuff.

anyway, keep improving.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Astounding

all i can do is say that you've done a marvelous job and i enjoyed every moment of it. i was sad when it was over because i wanted more. good stuff, indeed. hope you become very successful with flash.

SnakeII SnakeII

music could've been different

it just didn't seem like the music fit...it seemed like you liked the song so you threw it under the movie....it 'works', but it could've been a more mellow song, or a more comedic tune.

either way, good stuff, keep it up.

Summoner: Enter the Chaos Summoner: Enter the Chaos

Nice visual style

like you said, it needs to be fine tuned, and i think you could up the frame rate a little to avoid choppiness, but a good effort none the less. interested to see what an entire movie on this summoner topic could bring about.

keep it up!